Monday, July 18, 2011

Update

I am finally getting a chance to post on my blog.  All the major projects are done for this year on our new home.  The roof was replaced along with a new heating and cooling system.  The worst one(for me) was tearing out the sidewalk to our front door which was twice as thick as it needed to be.  I did most of it with a sledge hammer. The new entryway is bluestone enclosed on two sides with a stonewall and boxwood.  I ripped out the overgrown foundation planting and replaced it with more interesting plants.  I still have a shrub border to finish this summer.
  Our biggest joy has been spending time with our grandson who just turned two.  He loves the outdoors and has great time in the dirt.  He also loves to go for walks with us and study the world around him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment